Me and Jasmine kick things off. It’s a beta episode!
We get into our ideas and ambitions for the podcast, and discuss a range of topics:
- Talking to regular people not just the ‘masters’
- Integrating insights from meditation into ‘real life’
- The limits of enlightenment – in terms of how it shapes personality and morality.
- The history of “enlightened master” scandals!
- Supernatural powers in the old scriptures (the Bible, the Buddhist suttas)
Book mentioned: Lorin Roche’s “Meditation Made Easy” – Highly recommended!
Hope you enjoy! Please get in touch if you do :)